The Partner API enables Shopify Partners to programmatically access the data found in their Partner Dashboard. This access enables Partners to effectively scale their business by automating their front and back office operations, freeing up time to focus on delivering value to Shopify merchants. You can use this API to read the following information:
- The Partner API is only available through GraphQL.
- This is a versioned API. Updates are released quarterly.
- All requests to the Partner API must be authenticated.
- The Partner API enforces rate limits on all requests.
- All apps and services connecting to the Partner API are subject to Shopify’s API Terms of Service.
- Only organization owners can create and manage Partner API clients.
You can use the following links to get started with the GraphQL Partner API:
Getting started with the Shopify Partner API - Learn how to authenticate with the Partner API and access the Partner API GraphQL endpoint so you can start sending queries.
Partner API reference - Learn about the objects that you can query with the Partner API.
Query root reference page - The entry point to query the GraphQL Partner API. This provides access to the set of types that can be queried for using the API.